This website https://saleslayer.com is owned by Sales Layer Tech S.L., (hereinafter “SALES LAYER”) whose employer identification number is B- 12915823, is registered at the Castellón Commercial Registry in Volume 1630, Sheet 21, Page CS-35754, with registered office, in order to comply with article 10 of the Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, in la plaza de España, 7,Castellón de la Plana.
Should you want to contact us you can do so by email at: email@example.com
SALES LAYER makes available to those (hereinafter USER) accessing our website (hereinafter WEB and/or PORTAL) information and data about our activity, as well as commercial information about our services (hereinafter CONTENTS and/or SERVICES)
Any use made of this website must comply with these terms and conditions of use.
Users will be obliged to use the portal in a diligent, correct and lawful manner. By way of mere enunciation, the user is prohibited from:
- Use the services in a manner, for purposes or effects contrary to the law, morals and good customs, as generally accepted, or to public order or those which might involve damage of right to honour, privacy and personal image.
-Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify any content of the web unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Perform any act that may be considered a violation of any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to SALES LAYER or to third parties.
- Use the services and, in particular, the information of any kind obtained through the website to send advertising, communications for the purpose of direct sales or with any other kind of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of people with independence of its purpose, as well as to market or disclose in any way said information.
The user will be liable for damages of any nature that SALES LAYER may suffer due to the breach of any of the aforementioned obligations as well as any other included in this Legal Notice and / or those imposed by the Law in relation to the Use of the Website.
Any minor using this Website must do it with the consent of his or her father, mother or legal guardian, the latter being responsible for any problem that may occur in purchases and in the use of its services.
SALES LAYER will watch at all times for the respect of the current legal system, and will be entitled to interrupt, in its sole discretion, both the Service, and even to exclude the user from the Website in case of presumed commission, total or partial , of any of the offenses defined in the criminal law in force, as well as in case of observing behaviours that, in its judgment, are contrary to these Legal Terms and Conditions, the General Contracting Conditions applicable for this Website, or that may disturb their proper functioning, image, credibility and / or prestige.
1. NO USER CAN IMPERSONATE ANOTHER PERSON OR ORGANIZATION.
2. YOU CAN NOT USE IRRESPETUAL AND OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE.
3. IT IS COMPLETELY PROHIBITED to present, quote and recommend companies, or websites, and in general to carry out marketing or spam actions. That type of content will be eliminated along with the accounts that carried out such action and even will be brought to the attention of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
All the contents of the Website, such as texts, graphics, pictures, logos, icons, images, as well as graphic design, source code and software, are exclusive property of SALES LAYER or third parties, whose rights in this regard holds SALES LAYER legitimately, being therefore protected by national and international legislation.
It is strictly forbidden to use all the elements subject to industrial and intellectual property for commercial purposes as well as their distribution, modification, alteration or decompilation.
SALES LAYER reserves the right to interrupt access to services at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical reasons, security, control, maintenance, power failure or for any other justified cause.
Consequently, SALES LAYER does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the Website or the Services, so the use of the same by users is carried out at their own risk, at no time can SALES LAYER be held responsible in this regard.
By way of example, and not as a limitation SALES LAYER does not assume any responsibility derived from:
- The use made by the users of the materials available on the website, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual and / or industrial property rights of the contents of the website itself or of third-party portals.
- Any damages and losses to users caused by normal or abnormal functioning of search tools, organization or location of content and / or access to services and, in general, errors or problems that are generated in the development or instrumentation of the technical elements of the service.
- The content of those websites that users can access from links included in the web.
- Acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties could be linked to SALES LAYER on a contractual basis.
Similarly, SALES LAYER excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the presence of viruses or the presence of other harmful elements in the contents that may cause alteration in computer systems, documents or systems stored in them. Consequently, SALES LAYER will not be responsible in any case when occur:
- Errors or delays in the access to the services experienced by the user when entering their data in the corresponding form or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems with Internet, causes of unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure and any other unpredictable contingency beyond the good faith of SALES LAYER.
- Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, so that the services of the website are not guaranteed to be constantly operative.
- Of the errors or damages produced to the website by an inefficient use of the service and in bad faith by the user.
- Of the non-operability or problems in the email address provided by the user to send the information requested.
In any case, SALES LAYER is committed to solving the problems that may arise and offering all the necessary support to the user to reach a quick and satisfactory solution of the issue.
SALES LAYER does not guarantee or assume any type of liability for the damages suffered by the access to the Services / Content of third parties through connections, links or links of the linked websites nor the accuracy or reliability of them. The function of the links that appear in the SALES LAYER website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources of information on the Internet, where you can expand the Services offered by the portal. SALES LAYER will not be in any case responsible for the result obtained through such links or the consequences that derive from the access by the users. These third-party services are provided by them, so SALES LAYER can not control and does not control the legality of such nor their quality. Consequently, the user must exercise prudence in the assessment and use of information and services provided by these third-parties.
It is expressly forbidden to introduce hyperlinks for commercial purposes on other websites that allow access to this web portal without the express consent of SALES LAYER. In any case, the existence of hyperlinks on websites outside the company, will not imply in any case the existence of commercial relations with the owner of the website where the hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance by SALES LAYER.
In any case, the user will be responsible for the veracity of the data provided, and may exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of the processing, erasure, opposition and portability of the data, by writing to Sales Layer to its registered office or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you deem it appropriate, you can file a complaint before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
SALES LAYER undertakes to comply with the obligation of secrecy of personal data, therefore we has taken the necessary measures to prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, taking into account at all times the state of the technology.
On the other hand, SALES LAYER informs you that by visiting this website there is no automatic registration of any personal data that identifies the User, however there is certain information of a non-personal nature and not identifiable with a particular User that is collected during the live session from devices called “cookies” that allow us to obtain statistical information about the use of the website and then be able to make improvements. Every user must consult our Cookies Policy to browse this website.
These General Conditions are governed by national Spanish law and unless provided otherwise by applicable law (including consumer regulations), the parties will submit any dispute to the courts and tribunals of the city of Valencia (Spain).