As "Personal Data" we must understand any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person. Among others, the name, surnames, postal and electronic address, as well as the telephone number are included.
Any personal data you provide to us when visiting any of our website will be processed in accordance with data protection standards and will only be collected, processed and used for lawful, legitimate and informed purposes. Therefore, we detail all the purposes underlying the processing of the personal data by SALES LAYER as the controller.
Attend to queries posed by e-mail or the forms prepared for this purpose.
- Purpose: To respond to the questions posed, contact the user in order to address the queries or issues raised by the users, in addition to sending information though newsletters.
- Legitimisation: The legitimate basis on which the data will be processed lies in the enforcement of the requested contractual measure.
- Storage time limits: The data will be kept for the time necessary to respond to the requests made.
- Purpose: To manage the contracting of the services requested.
- Legitimisation: The legitimate basis on which the data will be processed lies in the enforcement of the requested contractual measures.
- Storage time limits: The data will be kept for as long as the user has an active account and in the event that the user deletes the account for the period necessary to comply with relevant legal obligations, including but not limited: Tax obligations.
SALES LAYER inform all Users of the non-obligatory nature of the collection of certain personal data, except in the fields indicated otherwise. However the non-provision of this information could prevent SALES LAYER from supplying all the services associated with this information, freeing us of all responsibility for the non-provision or the incomplete provision of these Services.
The User has the obligation to provide the data in a truthful manner and keep them up-to-date. Consequently, SALES LAYER reserve the right to exclude from the services and proceed to the cancellation of the service to any User who has provided false information, without prejudice to the other actions that proceed in Law.
Your personal data will NOT be communicated to any third party. In the event that it is necessary to communicate your information to another entity, your express consent would be previously requested.
At SALES LAYER we have a special concern to ensure the security of your personal data. Your data is stored in our information systems, where we have adopted and implemented security, technical and organizational measures to prevent any loss or unauthorized use by third parties. For example, our Portal use Https data encryption protocols.
The mere fact of browsing or visiting this website or using the services of our website does not imply that any personal data identifying the User is automatically registered. However, we inform you that during the browsing of the website, "cookies" are used, which are small data files generated in the Internet user's computer and that allow us to obtain the following analytical information:
a) The date and time of access to the website, allowing us to know the hours of most affluence, and to make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems during our peak hours.
b) The number of daily visitors of each section, allowing us to know the most successful areas and increase and improve their content, so that the users obtain a more satisfactory result and we may improve the design of the contents.
c) The date and time of the last time the user visited the website to perform analytical and statistical studies on the use of the website.
d) Security elements involved in access control to restricted areas.
For further information you may visit our Cookies Policy
Users may exercise their right of access, rights to rectification, erasure, object, limitation of processing and data portability, when appropriate, with respect to the processing for which SALES LAYER are the controller, by email sent to our DPO at firstname.lastname@example.org. And if deemed appropriate they can file a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).